09/16/2022 03:56 AM

09/16/2022 03:54 AM
American Girl
by Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers

09/16/2022 03:49 AM
Problem With It
by Planes

New collaboration between Waxahatchee's Katie Crutchfield and Jess Williamson! https://plainsband.bandcamp.com/album/i-walked-with-you-a-ways
09/16/2022 03:42 AM
The Number Song
by DJ Shadow

This album came out on this date in 1996! Check out the guy on the back of the album with a KUGS sweatshirt on, that's the college radio station for Western Washington University in Bellingham
09/16/2022 03:38 AM
DJ: Atticus

Idk how to prove it, but I'm pretty sure they're using the same synth Cut Copy uses on Lights and Music
09/16/2022 03:34 AM
Lights and Music
by Cut Copy

2008 and Australian! Hitting two of the themes of the show!
09/16/2022 03:29 AM
Lately
by The Helio Sequence

2008!
09/16/2022 03:22 AM
BEETLEBUM
by Blur

09/16/2022 03:18 AM
DJ: Atticus

More Nancy! Cover of Heaven 17!
09/16/2022 03:12 AM
Sharevari
by Aidan Noell & Nancy Whang

This solo track from Nation Of Language member Aidan Noell is a cover of A Number of Names’ early Detroit techno classic “Sharevari.” It’s a collaboration with LCD Soundsystem’s Nancy Whang, produced and mixed by Nick Millhiser of Holy Ghost! https://aidannoell.bandcamp.com/
09/16/2022 03:09 AM
Crisis
by Elizabeth M. Drummond

Elizabeth M. Drummond is a founding member of Australian band Little May. This is the first release from her solo project due out sometime in 2022. "I wrote 'Crisis' when I had moved cities after leaving Little May and a long relationship. I felt like everything I ever identified with had just exploded in front of me. I also realized I had been living on auto-pilot for as long as I could remember, and that I had been ignoring what I actually wanted for my life." "At this point, I had started to feel a huge amount of relief and humor in surrendering to the idea that things couldn’t get any worse. In many ways I felt like I had become 'no one,' and this started to become liberating. This song marks that time and those feelings for me." https://bit.ly/3Jgddjj
09/16/2022 03:02 AM
This Is The Sea
by The Waterboys

Released on this day, the same exact day as Hounds of Love, September 16th, 1985! What a day to live in the UK