04/01/2020 09:58 AM

For 10 year old Wyatt, who is diligently doing his online school assignments out in Bend, Oregon!
04/01/2020 09:48 AM
Alive
by Pearl Jam

04/01/2020 09:45 AM
I Am Ok
by LEA PORCELAIN

"I know the last year has been particularly brutal for a lot of people, myself included. I lost my father to pancreatic cancer, had to quit a job that was having a significant and negative effect on my mental health, etc...but, KEXP and everyone there has done a lot to remind me that I am not alone, something that I so much appreciate. As I am working at home for my fantastic new company with my 4 year old bringing me toys and listening to KEXP I am thinking "I am ok". As such would like to hear the song of the same name by Lea Porcelain. Cheers." - Christian
04/01/2020 09:39 AM
Times Of Trouble
by Temple of the Dog

For Lydia, who is celebrating 10 months of being clean and sober today. You got this! <3
04/01/2020 09:33 AM
Something Soon
by Car Seat Headrest

"I'm now on my third week of working from home and am going crazy from not actually being able to do my job at home (I work in a research lab). Everyday I turn on KEXP, turn on my laptop, and then then just stare at it for a few hours as I try and work on a few projects. At least KEXP has remained part of my daily routine. Could you play Something Soon by Car Seat Headrest, because I need something to do soon." - Mason.
04/01/2020 09:29 AM
Drifting
by Maverick Sabre

04/01/2020 09:24 AM

"Today in PerĂº it's the 17th day since the government started the quarantine and the state of emergency. It's not easy for a lot of people and friends, because of the anxiety and depression. I would like to request Running Red Lights of The Avalanches. Perhaps one the best songs of the year so far. Hope you are doing great in Seattle and thanks for keeping us going forward in this difficult times. Also, You are not alone!" -Aldo
04/01/2020 09:18 AM
Dream Police
by Cheap Trick

It's Cheap Trick Day! Look, there's an official document and everything: https://bit.ly/3bJizSe
04/01/2020 09:13 AM
Age Of Consent
by New Order

Mike needed to hear some New Order this morning, to which we happily oblige
04/01/2020 09:09 AM
Some Sunsick Day
by Morgan Delt

"I'm in Chicago listening to KEXP. I love your broadcast for the always fantastic song choices that always seem relevant to the day or time we are living in. Mixed in with your kindness and big heart and caring personality, you're the best! I remember a while back you played "Some Sunsick Day" twice! If possible, can you squeeze it in to celebrate a grey, midwest Wednesday?" - Gary
04/01/2020 09:02 AM