03/06/2020 02:56 PM
DJ: Kevin Cole
Typical Girls
by The Slits

The Slits were a British post-punk band formed in London in 1976 by members of the groups The Flowers of Romance and The Castrators.
03/06/2020 02:53 PM
DJ: Kevin Cole
Different Light
by Best Coast

Bethany says, “‘Always Tomorrow’ is the story of where I was and where I am now, as well as the struggles I am still learning to identify and figure out. Some days I wake up and I feel like I’m on top of the world and I forget about everything that’s ever bummed me out, and other days, it all comes flooding back”.
03/06/2020 02:49 PM
DJ: Kevin Cole
Big Exit
by PJ Harvey

This track is from PJ Harvey's fifth studio album. The album featured a duet with Radiohead frontman Thom Yorke on the track "This Mess We're In", as well as backing vocals and keyboards from Yorke on the songs "One Line" and "Beautiful Feeling". She had met Yorke in 1992 and they had stayed in contact. She said: "I'd long been interested in the idea of somebody else singing a whole song on a record of mine, to have a very different dimension brought in by somebody else's voice. It adds so much dynamic within the record to have this other character coming in". https://lat.ms/2tAcA1v
03/06/2020 02:46 PM
DJ: Kevin Cole
Heads Will Roll
by Yeah Yeah Yeahs

It's Blitz! is the third album released by NYC rockers, Yeah Yeah Yeahs on this day in 2009.
03/06/2020 02:42 PM
DJ: Kevin Cole
Pedestrian At Best
by Courtney Barnett

Live on KEXP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpdah4EwQB4
03/06/2020 02:33 PM
DJ: Kevin Cole
I Feel Love
by Donna Summer

Queen of Disco, Donna Summer earned a total of 42 hit singles on the US Billboard Hot 100 in her lifetime, with 14 of those reaching the top-ten.
03/06/2020 02:24 PM
DJ: Kevin Cole
Dreams (Psychemagik Remix)
by Fleetwood Mac

Trance inspired bootleg of Fleetwood Mac's "Dreams".
03/06/2020 02:17 PM
DJ: Kevin Cole
Secrets
by Deep Sea Diver

New Deep Sea Diver on the way in the near future! Relive the magic of Secrets live on KEXP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_ZSlCFbvcY
03/06/2020 02:12 PM
DJ: Kevin Cole
Secrets
by Deep Sea Diver

03/06/2020 02:08 PM
DJ: Kevin Cole
Don't Wanna Fight
by Alabama Shakes

Alabama Shakes is an American blues rock band formed in Athens, Alabama, in 2009. The band currently consists of lead singer and guitarist Brittany Howard, guitarist Heath Fogg, bassist Zac Cockrell, and drummer Steve Johnson.
03/06/2020 02:04 PM
DJ: Kevin Cole
You Know I'm No Good
by Amy Winehouse

"You Know I'm No Good" is a song written and performed by English singer Amy Winehouse from her second and final studio album, Back to Black (2006).
03/06/2020 02:00 PM