01/15/2019 08:54 AM
The Chauffeur
by Warpaint

Warpaint have performed a couple times live on KEXP, the latest being in 2016. Check out all their in-studios: https://bit.ly/2FwBbsK
01/15/2019 08:49 AM
Get Lucky
by Daughter

How Daughter’s Elena Tonra wrestled with grief on her solo debut, Ex:Re: https://bit.ly/2SSKpT6
01/15/2019 08:43 AM
Don't Dream It's Over
by Flock of Dimes

01/15/2019 08:42 AM
Drive
by The Cars

The video was directed by Timothy Hutton, who cast the Czechoslovakian model Paulina Porizkova as the female lead. Auditioning for the role was the first time she met Rick Ocasek, who she married in 1989.
01/15/2019 08:38 AM
Quietest Friend
by Pedro the Lion

Pedro the Lion will be live in the Gathering Space this Friday at noon! Come on down! You can also catch them in Tacoma on February 23rd: http://www.ticketfly.com/event/1791176
01/15/2019 08:33 AM
Crush
by The Smashing Pumpkins

01/15/2019 08:29 AM
Wait For Love
by Strand of Oaks

Strand of Oaks have performed live in the KEXP studio a few times. Hopefully they'll have a chance to stop by in April but for now check out their previous performances here: https://tinyurl.com/y7nzya8u
01/15/2019 08:24 AM
Weird Ways
by Strand of Oaks

01/15/2019 08:16 AM
Weird Ways
by Strand of Oaks

Today, Tim Showalter announced the sixth Strand Of Oaks album. It’s called Eraserland and it’s out in March. Strand of Oaks will be at Neumos for the Eraserland Tour on April 26th! Find all their tour dates: https://www.strandofoaks.net/shows/
01/15/2019 08:11 AM
All Over Now
by the Cranberries

The Cranberries have shared a new song from their final album with Dolores O’Riordan. “All Over Now” leads In The End, out April 26. O’Riordan’s mother said: "I miss her awfully, specially today, as does the entire family. That said I can't think of a more fitting way to commemorate the first anniversary of her passing and to celebrate her life than to announce to the world the release of her final album with the band. She was very excited about this new album and was really looking forward to its release. I have no doubt that she is happy now and would be delighted with today's announcement."
01/15/2019 08:07 AM
Woman
by Kero One

In a press release, Karen O says: "“Woman” came like a bolt out of the blue when we were in the studio. We did a first pass where I was blurting unintelligible words and Danger Mouse and I were like “Dang! That was intense. What’s that word I keep saying? Woman.” The atmosphere was volatile with it being just after the election. A lot of people felt helpless like you do when you’re a scared kid looking for assurance that everything is gonna be alright. I like to write songs that anyone can relate to but this one felt especially for the inner child in me that needed the bullies out there to know you don’t fuck with me. I’m a woman now and I’ll protect that inner girl in me from hell and high water."